Thursday, June 11, 2015

Generation 1.1: Magical Strawberries and Egotistical Nooboos

Hello, all! And welcome to the first chapter of the Flora Legacy! To start things off, let's do a quick rundown of the succession laws for this family. 

  • Gender Law: Equality (both boys and girls can be the heirs)
  • Bloodline Law: Strict Traditional (only those born of the heir and spouse can be chosen, so there will be no adoption)
  • Heir Law: Democracy (hopefully the readers will participate and vote for the heir! If not, we're going to be in trouble.)
  • Species Law: Xenophobic (only humans can be the heir)
Now that we have that out of the way, let's meet our founder! Natasha, say hello to the readers!

Nat: Hi, everyone! I'm so happy to meet you! Isn't it such a beautiful day outside? The sun is shining, the birds are...

Enough, Nat. Natasha is an Outgoing, Cheerful Sim who Loves the Outdoors. Her Aspiration is Freelance Botanist, which has given her the bonus trait, Collector! Since our founder loves the outdoors so gosh-dang much, all of the children in this legacy will be named after something you find in nature, whether it be plants, seasons, or even animals (if we get super desperate for names).





Nat: And you know...plants are just, the best! I want to name all of my children after plants and give birth to them in my garden.
Travis: Uh...that's nice.

I think he's just saying that to be nice. And because he thinks Natasha is hot. Travis seems like a pretty good match for Miss Nat. He's a Self-Assured, Outgoing Geek. Maybe he'll bring some brains into this family. 

Travis: Wait? So she's being serious about having her children in her garden?

Yup. Not sure I'll let that happen but...we'll see. 



Nat and Travis have an amazing first date! (Had to test their compatibility, and wanted to get a reward out of it.) These two are cuties. 


Say hello to Dr. Natasha Flora! Well, future doctor. 

Nat: I really must stress the importance of a well-balanced diet. I can hook you up with some fruits and vegetables, if you need them. In fact, you'll never need medicine again if you start eating my produce.

Patient: Uhh...shouldn't you be advocating modern medicine?

Nat: This is an inside job. I don't really work here, I work for myself.

Nope, you definitely work here. And you better start actually working and stop trying to sell your non-existent produce. Which apparently has healing powers.


Nat: Our first date went so well, the watcher said it was time to take the next logical step...marriage.

Travis: Yup, that makes sense! Of course I'll marry you.

Oh, Sim love. So simple, yet so idiotic.



And now have an adorable picture of Nat and Travis co-existing beautifully on their lawn. We have learned that Travis works as a Tech Guru and has the Computer Whiz aspiration. A doctor and a programmer? Sounds like a good basis for our fortune!



Working on those magical strawberries, Natasha?

Nat: You doubt me now, but just you wait. These will change the world.



And once Travis returned from work, the couple had a sweet private wedding. 



With marriage vows out of the way, it was time to get started on Nooboo #1! 



Nat: Are you ready to be a father?

Travis: What will happen if I say no? Will I get in trouble?

Yes. 

Nat: Yes.

Travis: Then...I'm so ready! Awesome! This is great.

He said with great trepidation in his voice, and his body shaking.



Nat: You are the prettiest girl in the world! And Mommy is going to teach you everything you need to know about gardening, and Daddy will teach you all the nerdy computer stuff and you're going to be perfect.

Let's see if she's still so cheerful after the third baby.

Nat: Wait, I have to go through that pregnancy thing again? 

At least two more times.

Nat: I hate you.

Anyway, everyone meet April Flora! First born of the second generation!



(Because we had nothing eventful happen in the following couple of days, and because I'm terrible at this documenting thing...here's April as a child!)

April: Wow! Even my hand is pretty! Mom was right!

Somehow, her ego was able to be inflated in just a short time. And I'm sure it will only grow. Miss April rolled the Active trait, and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration! I can sense a future athlete here! Please ignore her terrible, pre-makeover outfit.




That concludes our first chapter! How many more nooboos will Travis and Natasha create? Will Nat get fired for pushing her "magical" produce at work? Will this Townie ever wake up? All these answers and more in the next installment! If you liked this, and would enjoy more, please let me know! I need feedback, it's how I maintain life!




No comments:

Post a Comment